August 19, 2017

Chasing Secrets

Chasing Secrets (Elite Guardians, #4)Chasing Secrets by Lynette Eason
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Eason's books just blow me away. I have loved every page of this series and am so sad to see it end. Each book in the series became my new favorite as I read them.

This book flew by because I was hooked in the first paragraph. I couldn't wait to find out what was happening and who the good and bad guys were. The pages just couldn't turn fast enough to find out what was next. And the action was superb. Never a dull moment in this one!

I noticed with this book that the spiritual message is not "in your face" but a more subtle message of hope and forgiveness. I love that I could share this book with a non-Christian friend and they wouldn't find it preachy. Yet at the same time I didn't find it worldly either. The overarching theme of forgiveness was so strong and so important.

And who can leave out the love story that simmered all through the book. It wasn't the main theme but a very nice underlying story. And truly there was more than one love story because romance wasn't the only love in this book but you'll have to read it to know what I'm talking about.

This was a great read. I highly recommend reading the entire series in order. They are all wonderful.

I received a copy of this book from Revell. These are my honest opinions.

View all my reviews