July 29, 2017

A Matter of Trust

A Matter of Trust (Montana Rescue, #3)A Matter of Trust by Susan May Warren
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow! This book flew by. Literally. As in a rush of snowboards and slopes. And cliffs and avalanches!

I've loved every book in this series but I especially loved this one. Gage and Ella were a wonderful pair of characters. I really loved Ella's ability to impress and keep up with Gage no matter what. I could never dream of being as brave and daring as her but loved living vicariously through her in the pages of this book.

I also loved all of the returning characters from the other books in this series. I've loved all the books and it seems each one is my favorite until I read the next one! Warren is an amazing author and I always get lost in the pages of her books.

Anytime an author uses her characters to learn a lesson on forgiveness is always a favorite theme of mine. It is a hard concept to forgive someone that has hurt you. I also love how Warren turns her characters back to God.

This book also started to answer some of the mysterious questions from this series. Though now I really can't wait for the next book to see how some of these mysteries resolve! I'm also curious to see how some relationships continue too.

This book is super fast paced, full of amazing descriptions of snowboarding, and also full of amazingly terrifying events. I couldn't believe what a fast read it was until I realized half the book I'd been snowboarding in terrifying conditions!

Special thanks to Revell for the advanced copy. All opinions are my own.

View all my reviews