April 9, 2017

Review: Then Came You

Then Came You Then Came You by Becky Wade
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a great intro into a new series by Becky Wade. I love all of her books so I really cannot wait to dig into the full length novels but this was a great teaser!

Epistolary works are not my favorite but Wade changes hers up a little and included journal entries, phone messages, phone conversations, notes, and both sent and unsent letter so the broad variety helped me find it more enjoyable. I never knew what the next means of communication was going to be. And there were enough moments of actual in person scenes that helped me enjoy it even more.

I really fell in love with Garner. His dedication to both work and home life was very admirable. And he was such a great dad that it was hard not to fall for him.

I liked Kathleen too because she was persistent. I enjoyed reading about the attention to detail she put into her work.

I really cannot wait to meet the adult Bradford children in this series. I have a feeling they are going to be very fun to get to know.

View all my reviews