March 11, 2017

Review: Moving Target

Moving Target Moving Target by Lynette Eason
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This latest series from Eason is amazing. I am loving these characters and the plots so much. This one had so much suspense and mystery to it I almost felt like I was in the middle of a tv show or movie like Criminal Minds or something equally disturbing! I wasn't completely surprised by the ending or who the "bad guy" was but I was thrown for a couple loops throughout.

I really loved the importance of second chances and forgiveness in this story. But even more so I appreciated the fact that relationship with God was placed before romantic relationships even when feelings were quite strong.

Another aspect of the book that I really loved was the fact that in addition to the main story line there were also background stories for both Maddy and Quinn. Getting to know how their past influenced their present really added a great depth to this story that I find lacking in many books I've read lately.

If you want non-stop action, great romance, and lots of suspense then this is the book for you.

I can't wait to read book 4!

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through NetGalley. All opinions are my own.

View all my reviews