February 20, 2017

Review: Write Me Home

Write Me Home Write Me Home by Crystal Walton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was my first book by Walton but I'm all set to start book 2 in the series! I really enjoyed getting to know Cass and Ethan. And I was very impressed with how everything in the story weaved together so well.

I especially loved the cover of this book. I'm not usually a huge cover person but this one is exquisite and I fell in love. Then I read the story and fell in love even more. My favorite part of the whole book was the fact that it was clean! I tend to only read fiction from Christian publishing companies because I know they will be safe but I took a chance on Walton's since they were advertised as clean and was very impressed. I would love to have more young people reading books like this one than some of the other stuff out there for them. Even though this one was more geared toward adults in my opinion I think it would be fine for YA too.

If you're looking for a strong and opinionated heroine and a dedicated and hard-working hero I think you'll love this one.

View all my reviews