February 5, 2017

Review: Trust My Heart

Trust My Heart Trust My Heart by Carol J. Post
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was my first book by Post. In fact sadly I'd never heard of her until I can across this book on NetGalley. Then it took me forever to get around to reading it and now I can't wait to read more of her books.

I really enjoyed the setting of this book and all of the fun activities the characters took part in throughout the book like hiking and white water rafting. I'm not a very adventurous or outdoorsy person so I like to read about characters doing those things!

I also really liked the characters in the book. I found them quite predictive but was expecting as much from this genre. The pace of the book was exceptional. I never felt the story was rushed or slow and really appreciated the romance.

The only part of the book I didn't enjoy was the matchmaking. I've never been a fan of matchmaking but if you enjoy those types of stories you'll LOVE this one.

Glad to have discovered a new author in one of my favorite genres.

Thanks to NetGalley and the publisher for the ecopy to read. All opinions are my own.

View all my reviews