February 12, 2017

Review: Rescue Me

Rescue Me Rescue Me by Susan May Warren
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow! This one is packed full of action and surprises! I'm not an outdoorsy girl but I sure love reading these adventurous stories about people doing cool things like hiking, skiing, rappelling, flying helicopters, escaping grizzlies...

And then you add in the love stories and the suspense and mystery and you have a real winner. I was so thrilled to get two love stories in this book. Obviously one was the main story but they both were great. I really loved watching the relationships develop from the first kiss all the way to the very end of the story. I loved Sam. Such a stubborn man. And Willow was amazing. Some of the things she accomplished in this story were nothing short of amazing.

I cannot wait for book three in this series.

Revell provided me a copy of this book. All opinions are my own.

View all my reviews