February 20, 2017

Review: Begin Again

Begin Again Begin Again by Crystal Walton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 1/2 Stars!

Oh my! This book was so good. I've definitely fallen in love with Walton's writing!

I really liked Drew. I like how even as a single dad he found time to do so much. And I loved Ti in book one so I was thrilled to find she had a book of her own. She is a little eclectic for me but makes for a super fun character to read about. I love how she kept Drew on his toes.

At one point in the book Drew picks up a hobby again after having set it aside for awhile. I won't share what it is for fear of ruining it for someone who hasn't read yet. But I got to see said hobby once as a child on a vacation with my family and loved seeing it as a point in this book! I would love to visit a place where I could see it again!

I'm not a big beach person but this book really made me want to take a walk on the beach and watch people surf. I would also love to visit a bunch of little touristy seaside shops. I think I might need a vacation!

This was another wonderful clean read. I loved that there was passion and kissing but nothing ever crossed the line.

I've already downloaded another book by Walton and can't wait to continue to read more from her.


View all my reviews