January 5, 2017

Review: Concealed Identity

Concealed Identity Concealed Identity by Jessica R. Patch
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I've been looking forward to this book ever since I read Protective Duty and got a glimpse of Holt. And I promise you won't be disappointed as you get to know him better in Concealed Identity!

I also loved Blair. She is such a strong woman running her own business, keeping watch on her siblings, and recovering from her past. I love women like that.

I tend to be a sucker for stories where someone is living with an assumed identity so I really enjoyed that theme in this book. It is crazy to imagine living a life where you can't even tell someone your real name let alone what you do for a living. I love how Holt handled his life with as much care for those around him as he could while obeying orders.

These men like Holt who risk everything to care for others are wonderful. I think that is why I love these heroes that are based on different forms of law enforcement so much. They literally put their lives on the line and barely even think about it. I truly fell in love with his attitude of commitment to duty while carrying out his duty as a man to care for others around him as well.

I really loved how well Patch incorporated prayer life and relationship with God in this story too. I love how effortlessly the prayers come to the mouths of her characters. And I loved the theme of redemption that no matter if someone has strayed that they can find their way back to God.

If you like books with undercover heroes and strong female leads then this book is a must read.

The author provided me an advanced copy of this book. All opinions are honest and my own.

View all my reviews