December 14, 2016

Review: Wild Montana Skies

Wild Montana Skies Wild Montana Skies by Susan May Warren
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I knew from the amazing prequel to this series this series was going to be amazing. I loved every bit of this book. Since I love country music I really didn't mind that Ben was a country music star. And I really loved his personality and dedication too. And even though there were times I was frustrated by Kacey I really did love her too. I appreciated that Warren didn't make Kacey's life easy after so many tours of duty with the military. Obviously there are going to be some things to overcome after what she experienced and I'm glad Warren didn't sugar coat it. I also really loved Audrey. I thought it was great that she had the normal teenage qualities but also was quite the amazing young adult at the same time. I was very impressed with her maturity when it came to things that really mattered in life.

This book was full of action and adventure and I loved the Search and Rescue parts and also the helicopter flying parts. I could never cut it in either of those jobs but admire the people who serve in those capacities. I especially loved the heroic stories in this book. And I loved that Warren provided just enough suspense to keep me turning the pages without it being full of cliffhangers.

I cannot wait to read book two in this series! I've fallen in love with all of the characters and can't wait to see what happens next!

I received this book from the publisher. All opinions are my own.

View all my reviews