December 17, 2016

Review: Tangled Webs

Tangled Webs Tangled Webs by Irene Hannon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow! Best book in the series! Don't get me wrong I loved the first two also but as it turns out Finn and Dana are my favorite couple!

Hannon's Men of Valor series is one you definitely don't want to miss. All three brothers are quite amazing. I love how she gave them such valiant careers but also such interesting and wonderful women to fall in love with. But Finn was especially amazing. I loved his determination, strength, and romantic side! I loved watching him grow during his time in the small town atmosphere but mostly I just loved how he cared for Dana!

I really loved Dana too. I cannot imagine dealing with her past nor her current medical impairment of not being able to drive! I get cabin fever after an afternoon at home let alone weeks! I love how meeting Finn changed her perspective on life. I also loved how openly they communicated. What a great relationship.

Hannon is a great romantic suspense writer. Her inclusion of other story lines to keep the action and suspense moving was superb. But I'd say her greatest strengths in this story were the relationships between the brothers and also Finn and Dana. This story was quite romantic but also full of passion. SO many great kissing scenes! Perfect balance of love and suspense in this one!

I would recommend this book to readers who like Dani Pettrey or Lynette Eason.

I received a copy of this book from Revell. All opinions in this review are my own.

View all my reviews