December 12, 2016

Review: Pony Express Christmas Bride

Pony Express Christmas Bride Pony Express Christmas Bride by Rhonda Gibson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I’ve always been intrigued by the Pony Express. I cannot imagine the turmoil those riders went through just to deliver the mail. Let alone the danger. So when I found a book with a female Pony Express rider I was even more intrigued.

I really liked the marriage of convenience story line in this book because Thomas is such a stand up guy and really strives to be a wonderful husband even before he falls in love! And I admired Jo’s spunk and ability to take care of herself.

This book had wonderful romance and even some action and suspense and was a good read.

I received this book through NetGalley. All opinions are my own.


View all my reviews