December 28, 2016

Review: Keep Holding On

Keep Holding On Keep Holding On by Melissa Tagg
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love the Walker family! It was so great to finally get to know Beckett. And I really loved this story line too.

If you follow author, Melissa Tagg, on social media like I do you probably found yourself literally laughing out loud at Kit's pet in the story. Great addition to the story! And if you've read any of her books you know she is great at dialogue between characters. Especially characters that are in love. The witty lines, the banter, the awkward moments, and the town quirks are all highlights of this book and her other books.

I also love the great advice that different older characters in the book give the younger ones. I love the wise counsel that is so important and I love that it is based in scripture and prayer.

Character growth throughout this book was probably my favorite part thought. Beckett and Kit both grew immensely through the trials in this book and came out the other end stronger, braver, and blessed. I love seeing God work in their lives. Of course I also love watching the love story unfold too.

I'm a total city girl myself but sometimes it is really fun to visit a small town through the pages of a book for a couple hours.

View all my reviews