December 12, 2016

Review: Identity Unknown

Identity Unknown Identity Unknown by Terri Reed
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I seem to be reading a lot of books lately with retrograde amnesia. This one was interesting since he still remembered his training even though he didn't remember anything else. Kind of reminds me of the girl in Blindspot who is still quite lethal even though she can't remember anything else.

I really liked Audrey. I like women who know what they want and are strong enough to handle anything. I love how protective she was. But I must admit I didn't like the complete role reversal. I"m still a traditionalist when it comes to love and much prefer the guy to be the protector.

This book is action packed and full of suspense. It also has a lot of different settings that keep you on your toes and I love that because sometimes when a book stays in one town you get bored.

I would have liked a little more spirituality to this book. Prayer is mentioned a few times but it isn't as central of a theme as I would have appreciated.

I received a copy of this book through NetGalley. All opinions are my own.

View all my reviews