November 23, 2016

Review: One Enchanted Eve

One Enchanted Eve One Enchanted Eve by Melissa Tagg
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved Rylan! I related really well with her because I am a rule and recipe follower myself. I MUST use measuring cups/spoons. I don't experiment. I'm not creative. And people like Colin drive me absolutely crazy.

Colin...Knew him already from the first novella in the series but really enjoyed getting to know him better in this one. Turns out the obnoxious rule breakers aren't all that bad!

I'm not much of a baker myself. Nor a cook really. I can get by in the kitchen but after reading this fun novella I feel like I should go make cookies or something!

Tagg has done it again. A fun lighthearted story with just the right amount of drama, soul-searching, small town life, and family togetherness. And the romance was perfect. This was an excellent way to spend the evening! I can't wait for the next one!

View all my reviews