October 7, 2016

Review: When Love Arrives

When Love Arrives When Love Arrives by Johnnie Alexander
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I really loved the first book in this series but this one really fell short for me. I loved the cover and wanted to love the book but didn't. I found myself quite annoyed with all of the deception the characters had in their lives.

Honestly the plot was overwhelmingly complex for as simple as the story line was. And I never really connected with the characters. And even though I had read and loved the first book I didn't enjoy the retelling of the first book in the pages of this one. This book would not be enjoyable as a standalone.

The most redeeming quality of this book was the slight theme of forgiveness. And the adorable children.

I received a free copy of this book from the publisher. This review is my honest opinion.

View all my reviews