October 5, 2016

Review: She Believes: Embracing the Life You Were Created to Live

She Believes: Embracing the Life You Were Created to Live She Believes: Embracing the Life You Were Created to Live by Debbie Lindell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I felt this book was one of the best Christian Living books I've read for women. I especially loved that it didn't seem like a repeat of ever other book I've ever read. Lindell did an excellent job of balancing her own stories, stories from other women, scripture, and advice without ever making me feel like I was being told what to do or how to feel. I also felt like she truly cared about every single woman reading her book and wasn't just writing it to say she wrote a book or to gain popularity. I was very impressed with her storytelling ability as well as her strength in sharing what clearly God had placed on her heart.

My favorite sections in this book talked about growing in Christ, prayer, trials, friendships, and dreams. I especially found her encouragement in each of these areas very helpful. Often books like this make me feel like a failure and her book had the opposite effect. I was very uplifted throughout these pages.

I would highly recommend this book to any woman. I think that any age group and any place in life would benefit from this book from teenagers to senior citizens. It is that well written.

I did receive a free copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for my honest review but I would happily purchase a copy of this book for myself.

View all my reviews