October 23, 2016

Review: The Domino Effect

The Domino Effect The Domino Effect by Davis Bunn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was really interesting! I probably found it more interesting since I work in a bank (not as an analyst or anything that exciting but as a sales and service rep).

I really admired Esther's work ethic and her ability to take her knowledge and use it for good instead of to make herself illegal gains.

Yes, this book was a little technical and full of investment jargon. But I really don't know much about that stuff myself and still found the entire story line and plot quite intriguing. And Bunn included just the right amount of friends, family, and even a little romance to lighten the technical side of the story.

If you enjoy critical thinking, suspense, and finances at all I think you will love this book.

Bethany House provided me an advanced copy of this book. This review is my own honest opinion.

View all my reviews