September 4, 2016

Review: Fatal Vendetta

Fatal Vendetta Fatal Vendetta by Sharon Dunn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a super fast paced, action packed, suspenseful LIS book! It was my first one by Sharon Dunn but I would read more by her after reading this one. I really liked the main characters. I especially liked how the main characters took turns helping people out. I also really liked it when they took the time to pray more than once together about what was happening in their lives.

I was especially impressed with Beck and his negotiation skills. And I was likewise impressed with how capable Elizabeth was at defending herself. Often with these books only one of the major characters had a major life issue but in this book both did and I really enjoyed watching both characters deal with their pasts.

I was provided a free copy of this book through NetGalley in exchange for my honest review.

View all my reviews