June 9, 2016

Review: The Reluctant Bridegroom

The Reluctant Bridegroom The Reluctant Bridegroom by Shannon Farrington
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was an interesting read. I felt Farrington did a good job of tying real life historical figures into her book to add authenticity.

I also really liked the main characters in this story. Rebekah broke my heart numerous times because of the way she was raised. And Henry made me swoon about a million times as he wooed Rebekah. And the two girls...I could just picture their adorable selves.

My favorite part about this book was the spiritually woven throughout as Rebekah learned from Henry's example about reading the Word and growing in Christ. I love that he taught her how her Heavenly Father loved her different than any love she'd ever known.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for my honest review.

View all my reviews