June 3, 2016

Review: Finding God in the Hard Times: Choosing to Trust and Hope When You Can't See the Way

Finding God in the Hard Times: Choosing to Trust and Hope When You Can't See the Way Finding God in the Hard Times: Choosing to Trust and Hope When You Can't See the Way by Matt Redman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really love the worship songs that the Redman's have written so I was excited to read this little book by them. I loved how the chapters were based off of their songs and how they shared more about how God inspired them to write each song. I also really appreciated the glimpses into their personal lives. While it is hard to know that fellow Christians have been through hard times it is helpful to know you aren't the only one to have pain. It is also so kind of them to share other hurts they have dealt with that others will relate to such as a miscarriage.

I loved how much scripture was infused into this book. I also loved letters they shared from people who where touched by their songs.

This book has a discussion guide at the end and would make a great Bible study book. I think it would be especially good for a worship team to do together.

Bethany House provided me a copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.

View all my reviews