May 8, 2016

Review: Silence in the Dark

Silence in the Dark Silence in the Dark by Patricia Bradley
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is the fourth book in the Logan Point series and while it can be read as a standalone I would recommend reading them in order to really understand the background of the characters.

I liked this book but it moved a little slow for my taste. Even though there was mystery and some suspense it didn't totally keep me on the edge of my seat. But I loved the characters - especially Maria. She is quite the kids. So smart. There were so many times that I was impressed by her. I won't give anything away but the girl is quite intuitive.

I also liked that there were actually two love stories in this book but one was less than center stage and it was actually my favorite. I love it when a man loves and protects a woman and in the meantime falls in love with her without it being a big show!

I enjoyed this series a lot but do not know that I would re-read it. This book in particular was good but just not quite fast enough paced or unique enough. I would like to see more from Bradley in the future though!

I received a free copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for my honest review.

View all my reviews