May 25, 2016

Review: Burning Proof

Burning Proof Burning Proof by Janice Cantore
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I really wanted to love this book. I have enjoyed every Cantore book I've read but this one I just couldn't get into and I'm very sad to report that. For the most part the aspect of the book I disliked the most was how slow it was. I was also frustrated how much reiterating of what happened it book 1 there was. I know authors are trying to make even their books that are a part of a series work as standalone novels but this book really shouldn't be that way and I shouldn't have to read about what happened in book 1 so much in book 2. Unfortunately this book just fell short for me. I normally love all the action and suspense in her books and this time I just didn't get as much as I was hoping for and expecting.

I received a free copy of this book from Tyndale in exchange for my honest review.

View all my reviews