April 9, 2016

Review: The Silver Suitcase

The Silver Suitcase The Silver Suitcase by Terrie Todd
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A complex story in two different time periods full of journal entries and a couple of letters. I really enjoyed Todd's debut novel. And her epilogue was unique in how it wrapped up the book.

I especially liked that there weren't really any loose ends by the end. I liked how secrets came out at the perfect time throughout the book. I also liked how every part of the story fit for a special reason and I loved seeing relationships restored and strengthened.

If you like both WWII historical and also contemporary books then this will really be perfect since it has both. I loved the glimpse into Gram's life as a young teen/adult but I also loved the modern day stories surrounding her granddaughter's life.

I received an advanced copy through NetGalley in exchange for my honest review.

View all my reviews