April 6, 2016

Review: Like Never Before

Like Never Before Like Never Before by Melissa Tagg
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Melissa Tagg is one of my favorite authors so I pretty much knew I was going to love this book before I even started it! I really enjoyed getting to know Amelia and Logan better. I truly loved everything about Amelia because she is strong, independent, persuasive, and stubborn. I love how persistent she was from the beginning of the story and I really enjoyed the beginning of the book where her and Logan emailed back and forth. Their banter was so much fun!

Logan was quite special too. His love for his daughter is so precious which is enough for any woman to fall for a guy. Poor guy has been through a lot and it seems like he can't catch a break at times. I was glad to see some of the choices he made in this book. I will always be a fan of a book where a guy goes above and beyond both for family and the girl in his life.

I love Maple Valley which is actually quite funny because I'm not a small town girl but I love to read about them. But I do love how in these books the whole town bands together to help each other in hard times.

I'm not an old movie buff like Tagg so I'll be honest some of the references went over my head :( but I loved the historical side of the story with Charles Lindberg!

I seriously cannot wait to read Beckett's story next!

Special thanks to Bethany House and NetGalley for providing me advanced copies of the book in exchange for my honest review.

View all my reviews