April 9, 2016

Review: The Goodbye Bride

The Goodbye Bride The Goodbye Bride by Denise Hunter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this book so much! Lucy and Zac really had to work for their happily ever after and it made for such a special story!

I cannot even imagine having amnesia like Lucy did and forgetting seven months of my life! It is amazing how well Hunter made me connect with Lucy to the point that I felt confused along with her as she struggled to pick up the pieces after her head injury. I loved the unique story line this created.

Zac's feelings in this book were quite understandable. Poor guy was left alone with no explanation. His feelings of betrayal, anger, and hurt were so well displayed in the scenes of this book.

I love books where characters have to work through some personal issues whether physical, emotional or spiritual to come to a better place in their life and relationships. Reading the pages of this book and following along as Lucy recovers memories, and works though her past wasn't easy but was a good reminder that God is with us in the good times and bad.

I love the dates Hunter wrote about in this book. So romantic. And the kisses oh so dreamy! I love it when people in love cannot keep their hands off each other. And I cannot wait to for what I hope will be Riley and Paige's story next!

I received a copy of this book from NetGalley in exchange for my honest review.

View all my reviews