March 3, 2016

Review: The Rancher's First Love

The Rancher's First Love The Rancher's First Love by Brenda Minton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Another great Love Inspired read that made me feel pretty much every emotion. I really enjoyed getting to know Sam and Rem. I especially liked how well they both related with all the children in the story. I loved that Rem took time out of his busy life to show God's love to children. And I especially appreciated that Sam was every kid's favorite nurse.

While I haven't experienced the heartaches either character did in the book I felt like I had because of Minton's storytelling. I fell in love with Sam and Rem and found myself rooting for them as their relationship evolved. I find books much more enjoyable when the romance doesn't come too easy so this book was perfect for me. I really liked how Rem approached dating her. I also really appreciated his method of evangelism.

This was my first book by Minton but it won't be my last!

The publisher provided me a free copy through NetGalley in exchange for my honest review.

View all my reviews