March 20, 2016

Review: Out of Hiding

Out of Hiding Out of Hiding by Rachel Dylan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was action packed! From the very beginning I was hooked and couldn't wait to see how the story would unfold. LIS books are always fairly short but this book had so much action in it that it felt much longer than it was. I was very impressed that so much happened in so few pages but I never felt like it was too much because it was so perfectly paced and timed.

I love strong female characters. I especially love when the character is able to impress a guy so I quickly fell in love with Sadie. I liked Kip too. I liked that he was protective of Sadie but not to the point of being overwhelming.

I especially loved how Dylan wove Christianity into the story. I love stories of redemption and second chances. I'm glad she allows her characters to go through hard times so that she can bring them back to relationship with God. I also love the importance she places on prayer in her stories.

View all my reviews