March 7, 2016

Review: Change of Heart

Change of Heart Change of Heart by Courtney Walsh
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am so glad I am reading this series. Change of Heart was a little difficult to read due to the nature of the story. I would hate to even try to imagine how Evie felt after what her husband did! I don't like divorce but I don't think it is a bad idea to have Christian Fiction deal with real life difficult issues facing people today.

It was amazing the change that took place in Evie through the pages of this novel. I love how her friends pulled her back to life. I especially liked watching her return to the thing she loved, art, as she moved on with her life.

But it was Trevor I really loved. He was so selfless in this story. I really loved how countless times he rescued Evie. I also loved how hard he worked to keep his family's legacy going on the farm.

I'm not a small town girl by any means but I do love the setting of these stories. I think I enjoy reading about small towns because I don't like living in them! I can't wait for a book three in this series!

Tyndale provided me a free copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.

View all my reviews