February 27, 2016

Review: A Girl's Guide to Moving On

A Girl's Guide to Moving On A Girl's Guide to Moving On by Debbie Macomber
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I don't usually read general fiction because I read so many Christian fiction authors that my to read list is already really long but this author was recommended to me and this book looked good so I gave it a shot and really liked it.

I wasn't sure what to expect and was pleasantly surprised that while there were some innuendos there was not any sex in the story and I never felt like I needed to stop reading because it got too worldly. Instead I got a great story about two women living across the hall from each other moving on from divorce and making new friends, starting new jobs, and meeting new guys too!

Usually when I read a story with parallel characters I like one more than the other and no surprise the same thing happened with this book. I really liked Nicole. I love how strong she is and how she both worked and volunteered with her new time. I also loved Rocco. I love how well he treated Nicole and I also loved that he never pushed her. And my favorite part was how good he was with Nicole's son!

I received a free copy of this book through NetGalley in exchange for my honest review.

View all my reviews