January 4, 2016

The Sea Keeper's Daughter

The Sea Keeper's Daughter
by Lisa Wingate

I'd already read the first two books in this series so I knew I wanted to read this one too. I did like this book a lot but it wasn't as captivating for me as book two was. It reminded me more of book one.

One of the things that I love the most about this series are the beautiful covers!





I found myself desperately waiting to read the letters throughout the book. I really enjoyed the peek into the history behind her family. I also enjoyed the little bit of intrigue that was involved. But unfortunately this book didn't keep my interest at all until about two thirds of the way through it. I was glad I persevered though because I really did love the story in the end.

The publisher provided me a copy of this book through NetGalley in exchange for my honest review.