January 30, 2016

The Hero's Sweetheart

The Hero's Sweetheart
by Cheryl Wyatt

 

I like reading Love Inspired fiction books when I'm in the mood to read a wholesome, mostly happy, inspiring book. This book was perfect for that moment. I was totally surprised at the end when there was a tiny element of suspense and was glad it was still a Happily Ever After book.

My favorite part of this book was the banter between FORD loving, Jack, and Chevy driving, Olivia. I also really love how everyone banded together multiple times in this book. I love reading about people who help each other rather than tear each other down.

And of course I loved the love story part of this book. :) But that is a given with a Love Inspired book.

I received a free electronic version of this book through NetGalley in exchange for my honest review.