December 20, 2015

Pumpkin Latte

Sweet 'n Low Pumpkin Spice Latte

Sweet 'n Low recently sent me some samples and a recipe to try a DIY Pumpkin Spice Latte! I love anything pumpkin spice so I was super excited to try a fairly simple DIY recipe!

http://www.sweetnlow.com/recipes/coffees-teas/pumpkin-latte


The recipe wasn't at all hard so that was good and I had everything on hand except for the canned pumpkin which I bought yesterday.  I did accidentally leave it out of the photos but I bought the Aldi Baker's Corner brand :) and I'm pretty sure every ingredient except for the Sweet 'n Low and the Folger's Coffee was from Aldi! The recipe called for Pumpkin Pie Spice so I made my own from cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and clove.




This probably took me about five minutes to make and was really easy. The flavor in my opinion was a little too sweet but some of the sweetener could be omitted next time. I also should have made stronger coffee since technically lattes are made with espresso but oh well! I also wasn't super thrilled with the grainy texture from the spices but that was probably my cooking skills and not the recipe. :)


This post was done for Sweet 'n Low through Crowd Tap's samples.