December 20, 2015

A review: Graze Box

I recently got an offer to try a Graze Box for just $1.00 shipped. So I figured it would be fun to try! My first box was just a sample box with four snacks. Mine came with:



Caramel Apple

Booster Seeds

Three Seed Protein Flapjack

Garden of England


I wasn't overly impressed with the dried apples with caramel sauce. And I could have made my own Booster Seeds with seeds in bulk from my favorite store (Fresh Thyme). And the Garden of England mix wasn't my favorite either. But the Flapjack was really good and super filling. It had 8 grams of protein!

So of course I can't really afford to keep a subscription to a site like this right now but it was fun to give it a chance. But when I went to cancel the subscription they offered me a full size box with eight snacks for a super discounted price so I figured I would get one more :)

My next box came with:

Raspberry & Coconut Muffin
Fruit & Seed Flapjack
Turtle Pie
Garden of England
Caramel Apple
Booster Seeds
Raspberry & Coconut Muffin

I had obviously already tried some of these... The Raspberry & Coconut Muffin in my opinion wasn't good at all. I gave my second pack to a friend but never heard if she liked it. The Turtle Pie also wasn't that great... But I loved the Fruit & Seed Flapjack.  It wasn't quite as filling as the first Flapjack I tried but it also only had 3 grams of protein.



Fruit and Seed Flapjack

I think that I would buy packets of just the flapjacks if I could but I wouldn't want any of the other snacks I tried again.

If you'd like to give Graze a try you can use this code (RZJV35F3P) to get your first and fifth boxes free! Just keep in mind this is a subscription service so you'll be charged for the second, third, and fourth boxes if you don't cancel!


This post is in no way sponsored by Graze nor did I receive any compensation for writing this review. All thoughts are my own and I paid (discounted) prices for both boxes I reviewed.