November 26, 2015

Fatal Reunion

Fatal Reunion
by Jessica R Patch

This was my first book by Patch but I loved it! Before this year I didn't often try new authors. I guess I was scared to spend time reading a book by someone I'd never heard of. But ever since I started reviewing more books and trying new authors I've grown to really enjoy discovering new favorites!



Fatal Reunion is a Love Inspired Suspense that will release on Jan. 1, 2016 but you can click the link at the top where the title is to pre-order it through Amazon for Kindle or paperback. The best part about the Love Inspired books is they aren't expensive but are still really good books!

This was a great suspense! It had a great balance of love story and suspense along with just the right amount of spirituality. I appreciated that no one in the book pretended to be perfect and all were realistic characters. I really liked Piper's character. She had a lot to learn - especially about trusting God and reading along her journey was really quite the page turner. Luke's character was super over protective but I suppose that is part of being a detective.

What I loved the most about this book is that I didn't figure out who the bad guy was! I honestly was completely surprised and that doesn't happen to me very often when I'm reading. I also loved the love story. The Love Inspired books always have a great love story while still being good clean romance!

The author provided me a digital copy in exchange for my honest review