October 10, 2015

Hot Mama

Hot Mama
by Lipp and Macpherson'

So when I signed up to review this book I didn't realize it was going to literally be geared more toward mothers...but I'm still glad I read it.




Sometimes in Christian circles intimacy gets a bad reputation. Often it isn't even discussed. But every once in a while someone will exercise bravery and write an entire book about the subject.

Hot Mama discusses practical ways to bring intimacy back to marriage - especially when the couple has a child or children of any age still at home. I really appreciate books that have both practical advice and also real life questions and answers and this book has both. It even has a section where experts answer questions in the back.

It is nice to know that you aren't alone in how you view intimacy and it is nice to also read a book from authors that have a sense of humor too!

This book was provided to me by the publisher in exchange for my honest review.