July 10, 2015

Everyday Grace

Everyday Grace: Infusing all your relationships with the love of Jesus
by Jessica Thompson

This book covers just about every type of relationship you can think of but the parts I especially enjoyed covered friends, marriage, co-workers, and difficult people.

Everyday Grace by Jessica  Thompson

For once I found a Christian Living book that wasn't so much of a self-help book with "homework" and lots of questions and steps to follow. I really enjoyed her just imparting thoughts on me as the reader and letting me choose what to do with those thoughts. I also appreciated tons of scripture references and biblical truth with just a few personal stories thrown in. So often I feel this genre throws in too many stories and this book had just the perfect amount.

But what I loved the most was that this book wasn't telling me how to improve these relationships through what I say and do or by changing these people in my life. Instead it was reminding me that if I am living a life filled with Jesus that HE will make these relationships better!

Bethany House provided me with a copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.