April 12, 2015

Double Cross

Double Cross
by Diann Mills

After reading the first book in this series I knew I'd enjoy the second book, however, it just didn't have quite as much action as I enjoyed in book one.

Double Cross by DiAnn Mills


Elder abuse is a booming business right now for scammers and is a terrible problem. I was glad to see this brought to light in a setting where people might start to keep a better eye on their bank accounts and those of their older relatives too. However, there were some fairly serious inconsistencies with the banking issues in this story.

I also didn't find the plot to be quite realistic enough for me with Laurel's undercover activities. I was surprised they put her back into the same undercover position she had previously but I suppose that does happen sometimes.

Anyway, all that aside I really enjoyed the relationship that was cultivated between Laurel and Daniel. I also appreciated how the lifechanging events brought multiple characters either to Christ or back to Christ.

I'm curious where book three will take us!

This book was provided to me by the publisher in exchange for my honest review.