February 5, 2015

After a Fashion

After a Fashion
By Jen Turano

4 1/2 Stars!!!

This is only the second book I've read by Jen Turano but her books definitely top my "to-read" stack because they are so good! I love her characters! It is nearly impossible not to fall in love with Harriet and her stubborn and independent nature. I tend to be quite stubborn myself so I felt quite attached to her! And Oliver. While he does have his faults he was still quite perfect. I love how time after time he came to Harriet's rescue.

But my absolute favorite part of this book was the plot twist that took me completely by surprise. Often I see moments of intrigue coming and this time I didn't have a clue! I won't give it away but it was wonderful! I love books that make me laugh and keep me guessing the entire time and that is exactly what After a Fashion did!

After a Fashion by Jen Turano

This was a great sweep you off your feet love story and I'm already excited to see what is to come in book two!

I would suggest Turano's books for people who also love Karen Witemeyer and Mary Connealy. In this genre they are definitely my three favorite authors!

Bethany House provided me with a complimentary copy of this book through Net Galley in exchange for my honest review.