January 17, 2015

The Cowboy's Forever Family

by Deb Kastner



If you're looking for a fast read in the Christian Fiction Romance genre then this is the book for you. The story was your typical, predictable read but it was also super cute.

I loved especially how Slade, the cowboy, has turned his life around. He even catches himself before he starts to cuss! He really takes his new-found faith seriously. And bonus - he knows how to treat a lady right!

I was glad that Laney ended up with Slade. It seemed to me that they really had a lot of mutual respect by the end of the book. They also seemed to do a good job of communicating with each other instead of just letting things simmer and bother them.

I felt like this book had a good mix of scenes too. It had everything you look for in this genre such as guy rescues girl but it also had good moments of girl is stubborn and can do everything herself.

This was a perfect read for a Saturday afternoon when I just wanted to get lost in a book I didn't have to read for detail or keep track of a lot of characters in.

Harlequin Love Inspired provided me with a complimentary copy of this book through Net Galley in exchange for my honest review.