November 4, 2014

Kitchen update...

Our new home...

So I knew a new house would be a lot of work but really didn't fathom how MUCH work...

Some of what we've been working on has not been NECESSARY except to make ME happy...but here is what we've done with the kitchen. It isn't 100% finished (we still need to finish a piece of trim by the stove and do some touch up painting but it is pretty close!) Oh and I need to come up with something to decorate on top of the cabinets?!?

Enjoy!

BEFORE:

Who puts a fridge there? That is prime cabinet and counter top space!

But we do love the tile floor and the back splash!

And that is where the fridge will be...


AFTER:



This isn't really any different than before but shows the nice back splash...

My new cabinets and butcher block counter top! Eric did a great job of adding tons of work space!
And yes...I do have a lot of stuff on my counters...I'm not into putting stuff away so I just leave it out... Judge away!

We packed a lot into this empty corner! On the far right you'll see my birthday gift from 2 years ago. I found the idea on Pinterest and Eric built it for me! It holds so much and pushes in next to the fridge to be totally hidden!