July 12, 2014

All for a Sister

All for a Sister
by Allison Pittman

I've read all three books in this series (see review of book one here) and only enjoyed the second one. This book was written in such a choppy manner that I had trouble even finishing it. I don't care for books that are written from too many different perspectives and especially when the style changes so much from the different points of view.






I like to read Christian fiction that is uplifting and meaningful and I felt like this series really lacked in that department.

I really had trouble connecting with the characters and following the story line. I think if it had only had two different timelines I might have been more interested but it was just too much to keep track of.

I did enjoy the setting of the Roaring Twenties but overall I was disappointed with this book. If you are really into acting this might appeal to you though.

This book was provided to me by the publisher, Tyndale House, in exchange for my honest review.

Don't forget you can sign up to earn rewards through Tyndale and earn free books! Tyndale Rewards!