May 7, 2014

Forever Friday

Forever Friday
by Timothy Lewis



This was a sweet love story about a married couple where the husband wrote his wife a poem on a postcard every Friday starting with the Friday they got married. Their love story was pretty amazing considering they only "dated" for a week before they eloped. Even more interesting was the fact that she was technically already taken when they went on their first date!

Their desire to never lie to each other was wonderful but my favorite part was how he was always helping her pick out clothes! That reminded me of my own husband. I hate shopping and he is so good to always go with me to help me shop!

But of course this book was a story within a story as the man who discovered the postcards at an estate sale meets up with the surrogate granddaughter of this beautiful couple. But I do wish there had been a little more closure to their story instead of it ending kind of abruptly.

Overall this was a cute book about true love and soul mates.

This book was provided in digital format by Blogging For Books and Waterbrook Press in exchange for my honest review