August 8, 2014

A kid's book review

The Redcoats are Coming







When I first learned about the Imagination Station books I was immediately intrigued! You see, I grew up listening to Adventures in Odyssey as a kid almost every night! In fact it was the highlight of most of my evenings! This book helps me relive those moments with the same characters and locations I fell in love with as a child.

The second best part of this book is the history! I've always loved history and I really enjoyed how this book was written in a way that kids could learn history and enjoy a good story at the same time.

I don't have kids yet, but I plan to someday and once they are old enough I plan to make sure we read these books together in the evenings!

This book was provided to me by the publisher, Tyndale, in exchange for my honest review.