October 10, 2013

Stranded

Stranded
by Dani Pettrey

This is book 3 of the Alaskan Courage series and it was an excellent continuation of the series. You can read my reviews of book one and two as well.  Submerged was my first book by Pettrey and I was hooked even more after reading Shattered.



Pettrey's books are the only books I have ever read that take place in Alaska and I love the setting! Between the gorgeous scenery and the well developed characters that lead such exciting lives I cannot put her books down!

Stranded tells the story of Darcy who is doing undercover reporting work on a cruise ship. The deeper into the story she gets the more dangerous her life becomes. It also tells the story of Gage who is working aboard the cruise ship as an adventure tour guide but doesn't see any need for Jesus Christ in his life. Pettrey's books are full of exciting scenery, the thrill of the chase, love, and growing in relationship with Christ. All of these aspects of her writing create a unique and fun read.

It was so much fun to watch Darcy and Gage's relationship unfold. But it was even more fun to watch him come to Christ! It was also fun to see how the relationships from the first two books have continued. And I cannot wait to read books 4 and 5 when they come out!

I have yet to read a book by Pettrey that I didn't love - in fact I have yet to read a book by her that didn't make me want to travel to a different area to see some of the exciting things in her books.

If you like books with love, suspense, thrill, mystery, adventure, and family you will love this series!

This book was provided to me by the publisher, Bethany House, in exchange for my honest review.