February 20, 2013

To Honor and Trust

To Honor and Trust by Tracie Peterson and Judith Miller

I didn't realize until after I had finished the book that it was acutally book three in a series so now I'm going to have to go back and read the first two books!  But nevertheless I enjoyed the book!

To Honor and Trust (Bridal Veil Island)

Both main characters have been through so much hurt in their individual personal lives that they now live very guarded private lives. Callie doesn't want to give love another chance and Wes doesn't want to give his career another chance. With both of them trying to move on after hurt they inevitably hurt each other by withholding information and being deceitful.

I really liked how this story centered on the importance of honesty and second chances. I also like how the authors weaved into the story the importance of following God's calling on your life.

I also liked that the authors weaved into the story a sub-plot of jewels going missing and that they kept me guessing until the end about who the thief was! I like being surprised because so often I figure out endings before they happen!

This book had a good mix of suspense, romance, family, and Christ and I would recommend it to anyone who loves Christian Fiction.

Thank you to Bethany House for my free copy of To Honor and Trust, which I received in exchange for an honest review.