August 2, 2012

Full Disclosure

Full Disclosure
by Dee Henderson

Full Disclosure


My original review from 8-2-12
In the past five years I had forgotten just how much I love Dee Henderson's books! Thank you Dee for publishing Full Disclosure! I just finished reading my Advanced Reader Copy of the book pretty much in one sitting! I love every single one of her books but this one might just be my favorite. I'm not sure if it is because it is the newest book or if it is how she tied so many of her older characters into this newest book, but it was so good I couldn't stop reading! I loved her character development in this book. Ann and Paul made such wonderful characters and I loved all of the twists and turns in the plot too! I especially liked some of the character traits in the main characters including but not limited to persistence, courage, patience, ambition, compromise, and commitment. I also loved how life wasn't all easy and comfortable for the characters but it was challenging and required work. I loved the relationship between Ann and Paul from the beginning to the end! Thank you to Bethany House for not making me wait til October to read this book and thank you Dee for another great read that made me want to re-read all of your other books again!
 I received an advanced copy of this book free from Bethany House in exchange for my honest review.