July 29, 2009

Twins...

So last time there were two sets of twins at Casa De Amor Jennifer (the founder and director of CDA) did a whole photo shoot and got some beautiful pictures of the two sets.

So Jennifer asked Molly and I to do another Twins photo shoot with E and E and the new twins Los Luis (both of them are named Luis and have different middle names which we obviously call them by).

So here is my favorite picture of the four twins together...


One of my favorites of Los Luis...



And one of me with E and E (they used to be EASY to hold at the same time...when they only weighed 9 pounds each...)

And if you are interested in seeing the 85 pictures that are in my online album...I guarantee they are all just as cute as these three!

http://picasaweb.google.com/dlknee/TwoSetsOfTwins?feat=directlink