July 14, 2008

Saying good-bye part 1

The unfortunate thing about the Tias at the houses working every other day is that I had to say goodbye to half of them today and I´ll have to say goodbye to the other half tomorrow along with the other volunteers and my babies. If I thought I cried a lot today I can´t imagine what tomorrow will be like...

Yesterday was my last Sunday here and I spent the whole day with my friends from Church and after church they had the praise and worship band guys over and we played Mexican Train Dominos. It was so fun we all laughed a lot and had a good time. It´s too bad it was both the first and last time we got to have a game night together. But that´s okay because I´ll be back next summer (well winter here) and we can have more game nights then...I hope!

Anyway, tomorrow is my last day in Cochabamba and I´m sad...and I have a lot to do before I leave so I need to go...